1. Problem Solving:
- Each team (1~3 students) will choose and solve one of the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals, and present the software solution during the event. For example, “An IoT system to monitor bushfires” or “An autonomous ship cleaning our oceans”.
- The project outcome will be presented at the venue, using powerpoint slides.
- Assessment criteria:
- problem description 10%
- problem solving process 30%
- solution 40%
- presentation 20%
2. Programming Skill Test:
- A quiz-like coding test at the venue.
- Students can choose either beginner or advanced level at the venue.
- Some example questions: