The WIT Challenge aims to provide students (k-12, tertiary and postgraduate levels), academics (teachers and lecturers) and researchers with:
– A forum to share skills and knowledge in computer programming and robotic technologies;
– Information on emerging technologies through workshops and newsletters;
– Opportunities to collaborate in teaching and research nationally and internationally;
– Opportunities to jointly approach funds from companies and/or the government; and
– Promotion and organisation of national and international events.
WIT events are on hold/postponed due to COVID-19 restrictions.