The WIT Challenge aims to provide students (k-12, tertiary and postgraduate levels), academics (teachers and lecturers) and researchers with:
– A forum to share skills and knowledge in computer programming and robotic technologies;
– Information on emerging technologies through workshops and newsletters;
– Opportunities to collaborate in teaching and research nationally and internationally;
– Opportunities to jointly approach funds from companies and/or the government; and
– Promotion and organisation of national and international events.
Australia-Korea Space Forum
Date: Thu-Fri 17-18 June 2021
Venue: The Council Chambers Griffith University, Gold Coast, Australia, and Webex (online),
Organisers: Griffith University and Korean Aerospace Research Institute (KARI)
Supported by: Austrade, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Australian Space Agency, The Korean Ministry of Science and Technology, Australia-Korea Foundation (DFAT)
WIT events are on hold/postponed due to COVID-19 restrictions.