- Date: Friday 25 – Saturday 26, January 2019
- Venue (gugcmap-eng): Griffith University, Gold Coast Campus, Australia
- Organisers: Griffith University and Australian Robotics Association
- Supporter: Google Australia
- Download: ARC2019_poster
- Software Programming Challenges
- How many categories can I participate in?
- up to 3 categories.
- What is the difference between ‘Problem Solving‘ and ‘Student Symposium‘?
- Students will present technical (programmed) solutions for ‘Problem Solving’, whereas ‘Symposium’ will be about scientific research outcomes. Both will be presented in a lecture theatre.
Organising Committee Members
Dzung Dao, Griffith University, Australia
Sun Chen, National Kaohsiung Normal University
Jun Jo, Australian Robotics Association, Australia
Handson Lee, Chinese Robot Olympic Association, China
Melvin Matulac, Pinoyrobotgames, Philippines
Santoso Gondowidjojo, Robot Olympiad Committee Indonesia, Indonesia
Debbie Suh, Ewha University, Korea